Compensation: Competitive Salary + Stock Options + Full Benefits
Employment Type: Full Time (W2)
Our mission is to help the world find “home.” Powered by insurance and technology, we’re reinventing the way renters and properties transact—making it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.
LeaseLock replaces security deposits with insurance. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for up to 6x rent. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection.
LeaseLock is rapidly growing, already protecting over 1,000,000 apartment homes. LeaseLock is venture-backed by leading financial, insurance, and real estate funds including American Family Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Moderne Ventures, and 500 Startups.
We’re passionate about our mission and are looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team. If you are smart, dynamic, and energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the $1 trillion real estate market with an innovative new product—let’s chat!
• Develop web applications with AWS, Postgres, and Node.js
• Build user experiences with React.js and Redux
• Implement creative solutions to business problems
• Assist the engineering org in non-technical tasks (recruiting, product, planning, etc.)
• Ensure LeaseLock maintains a best-in-class product
Things We Like to See:
• Side projects & entrepreneurial activities
• GitHub contributions
• Experience working at a competitive company
• A degree in computer science or related field
Benefits & Perks:
• Office is located four blocks from the beach in sunny Marina del Rey
• A culture of working smart and using the best tools
• Have a large impact on the product & technology
• Opportunity for growth in a highly visible role
• Healthy work / life balance