Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Ship products that enable small businesses to grow, simplify their day-to-day and focus on what really matters. Lead teams of top-notch UX designers, engineers, data scientists using modern technologies, lean methods and design thinking practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the development of a product or a major capability. Work with senior leadership and departmental partners to define aspirational objectives and measurable key results.
- Independently oversee the planning and execution of multiple projects across multiple cross-functional agile teams.
- Plan and deliver a product roadmap, prioritizing features and shipping high-quality working software and managing releases/rollouts.
- Coach product managers and other team members on agile product management; lead in a hands-on manner, teaching discovery and delivery best practices by doing.
- Get deep into data. Evangelize the value of data to drive performance. Lead A/B testing and make product decisions based on results.
- Serve as the voice and ambassador of the product; clearly communicate plans, priorities, and progress. Build consensus while also identifying risks and removing roadblocks.
What we're looking for in you:
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to delivery.
- Calm Under Pressure/Resilience: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; remains composed and productive under pressure/stress.
- Proactivity: Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Cool with quickly changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Persistence: Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Leadership: Navigates and leads the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations.
What you should have:
- Experience in a business analyst, product owner and/or product manager role.
- Experience working with UX designers to research user needs and design usable solutions.
- Experience working with engineers on large, complex production systems in an agile environment.
- Experience bringing new product and significant features from concept to market in partnership with marketing, sales and operations teams.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.