What you'll be doing:
- Prospecting current Kabbage customers through heavy telephone sales
- Diligently handle incoming calls -- understand the customer's needs, overcome objections, handle rejection in stride and ultimately close the sale
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of existing customers through efficient pipeline management
- Become an expert in the SMB landscape, you will understand the cash flow trends and successfully coach SMB owners on how to grow their revenues
What you should have:
- 5+ years of sales experience selling to SMBs
- Past telephone sales experience
- History of achieving and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Experience selling software, platform and/or SaaS solutions to SMBs
- Has a desire to grow personally and professionally
- Strong Negotiating and Prospecting Skills
What we're looking for in you:
- Must be comfortable with a rapidly-changing workspace
- demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills
- A perfectionist who tempers it with deadlines
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Ability to remain focused and work in an open workplace with frequent distractions
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.