Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech and we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Drive sales analytics and strategic initiatives, develop executive reports and be a key intermediary between Sales Operations and the Salesforce Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze segment performance and identify opportunities to drive additional revenue growth
- Create and oversee weekly reporting deliverables to the Sales Leadership team, including forecasting models, metrics, analyses and overall sales productivity
- Drive and support sales processes across multiple channels
- Develop and implement pipeline reporting tools tracking conversion and revenue metrics
- Identify trends (positively or negatively) to quickly address customer and/or sales performance issues
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and develop solutions
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive "can do" attitude; acts without being told what to do
- Flexibility/adaptability: Cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Follow-through: Follows through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Communication: Excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease A positive “can do” attitude
- Team Builder: Bringing people together to work effectively
What you should have:
- Advanced Salesforce experience required, including analytics and reporting
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and underlying Data Cube manipulation
- Prior Business Intelligence experience (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc)
- High energy and creative approach to Sales Operations
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.