Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Product Manager to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Ship products that enable small businesses to grow, simplify their day-to-day and focus on what really matters. Lead teams of top-notch UX designers, engineers, data scientists using modern technologies, lean methods and design thinking practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Own a capability, application or segment of the customer lifecycle. Work with product management leadership and departmental partners to define aspirational objectives and measurable key results.
- Lead projects independently from end-to-end. Build consensus while also identifying risks and removing roadblocks.
- Partner on discovery with business subject matter experts and UX designers to grow revenue, improve customer experience, and differentiate our product.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to define functionality. Document user stories, business rules, use cases and process flows.
- Plan and deliver a product backlog, prioritizing stories and shipping high-quality working software on a cross-functional agile team.
- Optimize both customer experience and performance in market; define and monitor adoption, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
What you should have:
- Experience in a business analyst, product owner and/or product manager role.
- Experience working with UX designers to research user needs and design usable solutions.
- Experience working with engineers on large, complex production systems in an agile environment.
What we're looking for in you:
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to delivery.
- Calm Under Pressure/Resilience: maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; remains composed and productive under pressure/stress.
- Proactivity: Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Cool with quickly changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Persistence: Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Leadership: Navigates and leads the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low ego individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.