Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Head of Corporate Infrastructureto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Lead all aspects of corporate infrastructure for multiple office locations and be accountable for providing efficient, effective, stable and available systems and infrastructure. This organization is also responsible for providing a high level of customer service to Kabbage employees.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Head of Corporate Infrastructure, you’ll get to leverage your technical skills, business acumen, and customer service oriented mentality in day-to-day troubleshooting and while strategizing long-term projects to keep us a step ahead of our growth.
- Lead an infrastructure team that monitors, maintains, upgrades, and administers:
- Network circuits, network equipment, Wi-Fi, and VPN
- Laptops, email, identity management (Okta) and Active Directory
- VOIP phones, mobile phones, chat, and Cisco video conferencing equipment
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, redundancy, and security objectives of Kabbage’s infrastructure.
- Develop knowledge of the business environment and goals to facilitate the development and maintenance of cross-functional business applications.
- Work cross-functionally, participating in the employee on-boarding & off-boarding processes.
- Write documentation and understand its importance.
What you should have:
- Experience leading corporate infrastructure capabilities across networks, systems, security, asset management, and back office services, such as wireless infrastructure, Cisco video conferencing equipment, and Cisco Meraki.
- Experience managing infrastructure budgets including operating and capital expenditures and driving corporate network efficiencies.
- Previous experience as a system administrator in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated support experience with Active Directory with emphasis on macOS integration.
- Experience supporting cloud based applications and services such as Office365 and Okta.
- Versed in end-to-end security concept and technology.
- Proficient in Mac and Windows laptop systems.
- Experience supporting Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence and Hipchat).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to interface and influence all levels of management.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
- Our people! We are very proud of our people, our products, and our fun, friendly, and passionate culture
- Equity – everyone’s an owner!
- Full coverage of individual health benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen & catered lunches daily
- Casual work environment – just cover all of the requisite parts!
- Top of the line hardware