Create compelling copy that drives results, from acquiring new customers and increasing utilization to creating an elegant user experience and building a trusted brand.
What you'll be doing:
- If it's written, you'll probably do it! The Kabbage Marketing team is always perfecting its approach to customer acquisition and engagement, and copy plays a key role. You'll develop copy in the Kabbage voice, promote brand awareness and drive response across the web, email, direct mail, display, social ads, video and other content channels.
- You'll support our User Experience team with technical copy that informs and engages users to interact with us successfully. You'll also work with leading partners like Airbnb, Santander and ING to promote products to their audiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to write a variety of copy and serve as a go-to resource for the entire organization.
What we're looking for in you:
- Initiative: Actively finds ways to make improvements at work.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Collaboration & Influence: ability to successfully influence and bring together internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
- Communication: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems; open to new ways of doing things. Balance brand consistency with ability to push our creative direction to keep it fresh.
What you should have:
- 4+ years of copywriting experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience writing across media and types of content
- Emphasis on conversational, short-form copy that drives results
- Experienced at taking complex topics and distilling them to simplify user experiences
- Experience with consumer and B2B/SMB brands
- Experience writing for Marketing and UX teams
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.