C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
We are looking for UX Design early professionals to join us in meaningful work. As a C3 IoT UX Designer, you will create valuable user experiences for our customers by translating a deep understanding of their needs into sophisticated tools and products that provide actionable insights.
• Work with other designers and product managers to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes and product designs.
• Assist in the creation of interaction designs: collaborating with other designers and stakeholders to determine how users will navigate and interact with C3 IoT products.
• Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, mockups and interactive prototypes.
• Identify design problems and help develop elegant solutions.
• Work with the user experience team to define and maintain UI/UX standards that will ensure uniformity across all C3 IoT products.
• Take a user-centered approach to rapidly test and iterate on product concepts.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related fields.
• Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with team members.
• Understanding of user personas, user scenarios and wire framing.
• Understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
• A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members.
• An insatiable appetite for feedback and constructive criticism.
• Experience with UX design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
• Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.