C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Work with product managers to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes and product designs.
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: collaborating with stakeholders to determine how users will navigate and interact with C3 IoT products.
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Identify design problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Work with the user experience team to define and maintain UI/UX standards that will ensure uniformity across all C3 IoT products.
- Take a user-centered approach to rapidly test and iterate on product concepts.
- Represent design thinking in discussions with product stakeholders, assess design needs for projects, work with product managers to scope and refine projects.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum of four years of experience designing for complex enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes in a way that product stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios and wire framing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members.
- An insatiable appetite for feedback and constructive criticism.
- A high level of expertise with UX tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- The ability to anticipate needs and take required actions.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Preference for candidates with a Masters or Doctoral degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and other related fields.
- General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with:
- Presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Creating style guides and pattern libraries to drive product consistency.
- Given group presentations and public speaking.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.