C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 IoT has an opening for a Technical Solution Architect. You will be required to design and implement advanced application integration solutions, deploy existing C3 IoT product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on C3 IoT platform. C3 IoT product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.