C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Solid knowledge and understanding:
- Object-oriented programming
- Data structures and algorithms
- Various types of databases (RDBMS, NoSQL, etc.)
- Distributed systems and associated paradigms (MapReduce, Event Processing, etc.)
- Experience with git (or other VCS), writing effective tests and agile methodology.
- A good knowledge of AWS services is a nice to have.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt (to new areas and/or new technologies) and willingness to share experience internally and with our customers.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication in English.
- Desire to solve challenging problems and contribute to an inclusive, intellectually stimulating and fun environment (Glassdoor Best place to Work 2017).
- Legally authorised to work in Italy.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.