C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
We are looking for Services Engineer interns to join us during our Summer 2019 internship program. As a Services Engineer Intern, you will work with our customers to solve specific business challenges. Using the C3 IoT Platform, you will configure advanced applications, train customer users, and support customers through application deployment. You will collaborate with the C3 IoT Team to do meaningful work while also growing your expertise in engineering.
- Engage directly with customers to design and develop applications & solutions based on the C3 IoT platform.
- Become an expert in the C3 IoT platform and associated Tools to enable and assist C3 customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- Experience building enterprise applications.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Experience with Unix-based operating system.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Solid understanding of concepts of cloud computing.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- PaaS, SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience.
- Domain expertise in certain key industries (Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Discrete Manufacturing, Healthcare, Public Sector, Etc.).
- Proficiency in data integration/ETL technologies, such as Tibco.
C3 IoT provides interns a competitive compensation package. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.