C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 IoT is seeking a QA Lead to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA and Customer Services to refine existing quality processes and develop new product testing and quality processes as needed for emerging products.
- Define, develop and implement test requirements for new product features.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Become a C3 IoT application expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and cost versus benefit evaluations.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan and test case implementation
- Had a leadership role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach.
- 3+ years project management experience in a software development environment, preferably SaaS
- Experience with open source automation framework (Jasmine, TestNG and Jmeter)
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Experience using project tools such as JIRA
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.