C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
C3 IoT has an opening for a Forward Deployed Engineer to work with our customers to solve their specific business problems using the C3IoT platform. You will be required to design and implement advanced application solutions, deploy existing C3 IoT product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on C3 IoT platform. The C3 IoT product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
- Engage directly with customers to design and develop applications & solutions based on the C3IoT platform.
- Become an expert in the C3 IoT platform and associated Tools to enable and assist C3 customers to build their own applications
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Minimum of 2 years work experience building enterprise applications
- Personable, professional and collaborative
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology
- Experience in working with customers to develop or deploy new business solutions
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor)
- Experience with development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Solid understanding of concepts of cloud computing
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; advanced degree preferred
- PaaS, SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience
- Domain expertise in certain key industries (Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Discrete Manufacturing, Healthcare, Public Sector etc)
- Proficiency in data integration/ETL technologies, such as Tibco
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.