C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
The Regional Vice President of Sales will be responsible for territory and account sales strategy, new customer acquisition, and existing account management in Utilities Sales. This is a senior level position reporting directly to the President of the C3 IoT North & Latin American Utility Segment. The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon sales goals for the assigned territory and accounts. We are looking for Vice Presidents to cover regional Utilities as assigned.
We are looking for people to oversee the following territories:
- Atlanta, GA (US Southeast Region)
- Boston, MA (US/Canada Northeast Region)
- Denver CO (US/Canada Southwest Region)
- Redwood City, CA (US/Canada Western Region)
- Achieve assigned sales quotas based on corporate revenue growth goals.
- Maintain sales forecasts for assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and manage strategic sales plans for each assigned account.
- Measure and report results of territory and account sales planning.
- Research, identify, engage and acquire new customer logos.
- Lead key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success activities.
- Engage with C3 IoT’s strategic partners at each account.
- Collaborate with Sales, Products, and Marketing leadership to recommend new product offerings.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement positive change.
- Build and maintain C3 IoT’s brand, establishing our position in the market.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software and/or business technology products and services sales.
- 2+ years direct selling experience to the Utility industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Utility industry dynamics and nomenclature.
- Demonstrated knowledge of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Digital Transformation concepts.
- C-level selling experience.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy at assigned accounts.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.