C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
The Alliance Director – AWS will be responsible for managing C3 loT’s alliance with AWS, including go-to-market strategy, execution, and partner enablement. The Alliance Director acts as the general manager of the partnership, and will oversee and manage all efforts to expand channel sales through AWS. The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon alliance goals.
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to market plans
- Manage market development fund (MDF), and collaborate with C3 IoT Sales and Marketing teams to design and execute MDF campaigns (e.g. events, digital marketing)
- Manage programs to maximize C3 IoT sales revenue, touch, and influence through AWS
- Represent C3 loT by driving business development initiatives with AWS
- Engage in business development and ongoing partner success
- Accountable for AWS sales quotas and alliance P&L
- Develop and actively maintain alliance sales forecasts
- Measure and report results against alliance plan
- Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change
- Manage development and execution of internal and external partner communications plans
- Collaborate with Products, Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business
- MBA from a top-tier business school, or proven relevant experience
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive partner strategies, and partner marketing campaigns and events
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of relevant technology, specifically: cloud computing, big data, and AI/machine learning concepts.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.