C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution in Federal Sales. The Vice President of Sales will manage sales efforts to include new account sales, current account expansion, and sales strategy. The position is measured by, and expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assigned territory.
We are looking for several Vice President of Sales to cover the following areas:
- United States Army
- United States Navy and Marine Corps
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Build and maintain C3 IoT’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3 IoT by driving business development with company partners.
- Conduct market research and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans.
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- 7+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.