C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Specify Customer Opportunities: Formulate and specify use cases for potential customers, lead the development of proposals that will deliver C3 IoT products that address these use cases, and develop the value proposition and business case for the opportunities.
- Proposals: Lead the development of proposals and responses to RFPs, coordinating with the Products, Services, Sales, and other C3 IoT subject matter experts to write persuasive, technically accurate proposals.
- C3 IoT Operational Support: Create pricing, revenue, and cost models
- Industry and Regulatory Research and Analysis: Support the Strategy team’s work related to market research, financial analysis, and regulatory affairs.
- Develop persuasive, technically accurate content;
- Collect intelligence on customer budget, program history, drivers, customer needs, competitors, potential partnerships
- Consult with C3 IoT subject matter experts and translate findings into proposal content;
- Coordinate with C3 IoT stakeholders throughout proposal development for input, review, and approval;
- Manage coordination with C3 IoT partners in joint opportunities.
- Support Product and Sales teams in development of presentations, demos, and initial negotiations post-submission;
- Develop pricing proposal and calculate customer value of proposed solution; Respond to clarification questions post-submission
- Educational Background:
- At least a BA or BS, in a technical field preferred
- Graduate degree a plus
- Experience with:
- Data analytics
- Large enterprise procurement transactions, sourcing strategy related to IT and software
- Enterprise software market research and competitive analysis
- Regulatory affairs (rulemaking, policy development, and proceedings)
- Managing complex projects, with many moving pieces and stakeholders
- Strong, detail-oriented writing and grammar skills (writing sample must be submitted)
- Basic analytic skills (familiarity with Excel, quantitative-related coursework or work experience)
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Clear communicator
- Background related to:
- Energy, manufacturing, heavy industry, transport
- Enterprise sales and procurement
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.