C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
Forward Deployed Solutions Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply the C3 IoT Solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Solutions Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable problems, and drive the delivery of configured solutions and compelling business value.
Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, chronic disease prevention, customer spend prediction, and equipment lifetime optimization. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders and subject matter experts at Fortune 500 customers to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 IoT offering.
- Lead high-performing C3 IoT teams including data scientists, forward deployed solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of production-ready configurations.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 IoT Sales to define and execute winning account strategies.
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced business or technical degree with management consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting, with experience in machine learning, big data analytics, data science and cloud computing.
- Deep business knowledge of at least one target industry, ideally high tech, energy, telecom, financial services, life science, or manufacturing.
- Driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.