C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
The Product Manager enables our PaaS and SaaS customer to build or use compelling enterprise applications to deliver business value across the enterprise. Product managers serve as the primary focal point for customers and internal, cross-functional teams through the planning, design, and implementation stages of C3 IoT products.
This role is specifically focused on our deployments for the US Department of Defense and the US Armed Forces (Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Coast Guard).
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3 IoT SaaS Applications and represent the capabilities of these applications to our PaaS customers.
- Lead the customer team to define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project workplans – demonstrate the ability to mentor core customer team members to learn from the first deployment and then train others across the enterprise.
- Ensure applications developed by our PaaS customers meet or exceed internal C3 IoT standards for industry leading big data, predictive analytics, and IoT software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- Support the C3 IoT Services team on project governance activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews).
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting, with project experience in big data, analytics, and data science.
- Experience working with the DoD or other US Federal Agencies or branches of the US Military preferred
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry verticals (ideally industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, or life science).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams at up to two PaaS customers in different stages of deployment.
- Ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of enterprise software implementations, and provide leadership across both domains.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.