C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
We are looking for a seasoned and motivated Marketing Content Manager to create compelling narratives and materials about our company, products, and technology in support of all aspects of company growth and brand awareness.
As a member of C3 IoT’s growing marketing team, the Marketing Content Manager will drive writing and editing projects, including thought leadership, demand generation, digital content, corporate communications, brand building, social media, blog, product information, sales enablement, and events.
This role is integral in creating the materials that underpin C3 IoT’s marketing. This position requires a high level of creativity and initiative, as well as the ability to conduct research and use data-driven insights to write targeted and compelling copy. Top-notch written and verbal communications, outstanding organizational skills, and high attention to detail are a must.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business & technology, business processes, and economic value, and communicate that complexity with simplicity and clarity across media.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. He or she must possess a deep understanding of enterprise software and have writing samples that showcase a range of styles covering business-related topics.
- Regularly produce various content, including collateral, case studies, web content, marketing campaigns, email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative materials relevant to B2B software buyers and audiences
- Research markets and industries to identify best practices and compelling content
- Maintain content calendar and content asset library
- Identify audience needs and content gaps and recommend new content
- Integrate relevant SEO/SEM search terms in existing and new content
- Perform primary research for blog posts, articles, guides, and other content
- Proofread and edit content produced by other members of the marketing teamManage content revision and editing process with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other teams to create innovative content ideas
- Stellar writing skills and experience creating content for all B2B marketing channels
- Understanding of B2B software audiences and purchase cycles
- Strong research skills and desire to learn about a wide range of topics
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, high energy, and resourceful
- Results-oriented, committed to quality of product, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under deadline
- BA/BS in English, journalism, marketing, or related field, combined with computer science degree, study or certification.
- 7-10 years experience, familiarity with AI, IoT, big data, and cloud technology
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.