C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Integrate with engineering team to provide concise and elegant solutions for automated validation systems.
- Benchmark performance for existing development process and develop and execute plans for measurable improvement.
- Design and develop automation templates for high productivity and software quality for diverse application development environments.
- Develop and implement test processes across engineering teams for evolving product quality standards and development agility.
- Work with the team to develop clean, intuitive tools that abstract away complicated concepts and complex logic to enable users to quickly build an end-to-end application.
- Work very closely with, and incorporate feedback from the team, engineering managers, product managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers.
- Ensure highest quality of build and delivery systems and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- In-depth working knowledge of all aspects of SDLC including automation frameworks, testing, build, continuous integration, release and production validation in a fast-paced agile engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies for front-end and integration testing.
- Experience in designing and developing tools and solutions used across teams.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar oral and written communication skills.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming languages and patterns.
- Disciplined approach to testing and code quality assurance.
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization.
- Startup experience.
- GitHub portfolio or link to open source work.
- Visual and product design skills.
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks.
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, user testing.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.