C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Design, develop, and maintain mission critical features.
- Build and enhance highly scalable distributed systems.
- End-to-end ownership of projects.
- Work closely with application engineers & product managers to understand and incorporate features in the platform.
- B.A. / B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or similar field.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with large-scale analytics paradigms (Map Reduce, NoSQL, etc.).
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design, data structures, algorithms, profiling, and optimization.
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Great communication and documentation skills.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.