C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects.
- Solve complex problems for critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades.
- Set up critical infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the deployment cycle.
- Work cross functionally with Services and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and operating scalable and fault tolerant Linux/JVM-based infrastructure in AWS (or other public cloud).
- Expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL alternative).
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience in Ruby or Python; to automate and monitor systems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience supporting as a DevOps or sys admin for commercial SaaS solutions.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.