C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Work with the team to develop clean, intuitive tools that abstract away complicated concepts and complex logic to enable users to quickly build an application from end-to-end.
- Work very closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and pro-actively strive to improve the products and technologies.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar communication skills, both verbally and in writing .
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Disciplined approach to testing and code quality assurance.
- Startup experience.
- Github portfolio or link to open source work.
- Visual and product design skills.
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks.
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, user testing.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.