C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for finding elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required in relevant role.
- Skilled in robust, highly available large-scale, distributed SaaS systems.
- Experience in large volumes of data (BigData).
- Experience with integration and security technologies (SSO, SAML, etc).
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status. Please let us know if you have a disability that requires an accommodation.