C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Build and enhance tools for the Data Science team to mine data at scale.
- Enable the integration of Machine Learning models in C3 IoT Platform.
- Ensure the scalability of Machine Learning analytics across millions of networked sensors.
- Work with other engineering teams to integrate our streaming, batch, or ad-hoc analysis algorithms into C3 IoT’s suite of applications.
- Develop generalizable APIs so other engineers can use our work without needing to be a machine learning expert.
- Work closely with data scientists in early phases of products development to understand their research, develop new tools, and ensure smooth integration and scalability of data science algorithms.
- Define and lead the development of longer-term C3 IoT Platform capabilities.
- Training and mentoring of other members of the team.
- Excellent programming and algorithmic skills and a taste for analytical challenges.
- Familiar with elementary machine learning techniques, large scale frameworks, how to write scalable code.
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytics software company.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- End-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar listening and explanation skills.
- Experience with large-scale analytics paradigms (Map Reduce, Spark, NoSQL, etc.).
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and Object-Oriented and Functional Programming.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status. Please let us know if you have a disability that requires an accommodation.