C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Collaborative infrastructure development and infrastructure testing to meet rapidly growing systems.
- Improve automated cloud configuration, deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve C3 IoT infrastructure through automation.
- Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
- Provide documentation and training of duties to new staff and related groups.
- Provide system administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of the Linux environment.
- Working with data at the petabyte scale.
- Design and operation of robust distributed systems.
- Strong scripting ability in Ruby / Python / Bash.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL).
- Love to use and develop technologies like Cassandra, Spark, Relational Dbs, RedShift, DynamoDb, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, and Amazon EMR.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting platforms.
- Real-time streaming infrastructure in getting accurate data with minimal delay is a core focus in infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services eco-system.
- Experience with Java / Scala.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.