C3 IoT meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale Big Data, AI, and IoT applications to enable Digital Transformation. The C3 IoT Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Through the innovative C3 Type System and an open, extensible platform, C3 IoT has become the world’s leader in delivering Digital Transformation initiatives.
We are looking for early professional Software Engineers to join us in meaningful work. As a Software Engineer on our Platform or Applications team, you will design and develop the top-ranked C3 IoT Platform and C3 Applications to enable customers to rapidly design, develop, and deploy industrial scale AI and IoT applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable application and mission critical features.
- Build and improve tools for internal C3 IoT teams to understand and analyze large-scale data.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Products and Engineering teams.
- Define and lead end-to-end development of applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields, Master of Science preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling & optimization.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in an autonomous, empowering and exciting environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Great communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test driven development, SQL and NoSQL databases, AWS, and performance optimization tools.
- Foreign language capabilities, particularly Italian, French, Spanish.
C3 IoT provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.